ZoomBusiness is a tool for economic development organizations, local and regional governments, or chamber of commerce groups can help boost awareness about local businesses. ZoomBusiness allows local businesses to be highlighted in a range of marketing efforts.
Adding your Business
It's easy to add your business to ZoomBusiness. Here is how:
- Go to the ZoomBusiness where you'd like to add your business location.
- In the upper right, click on the Add a Business button.
- Enter your location's details. Be sure to include: you hours, phone, website, and a short description. This helps customers learn and connect with you.
- Important: Remember the email address you registered you location with. This is the email address you'll use to edit your location's information.
- Bookmark the ZoomBusiness page so you'll have it later when you want to edit your information.
Note: Your location will need to be approved by the ZoomBusiness admin prior to appearing on the live site.
Editing your Business Information
It's simple to edit your business info at anytime. The email address you registered the business location with is the one that will receive a code.
- Return to the ZoomBusiness page and find your business' location in the directory. You can search and sort in addition to zooming in to your location on the map.
- Click on your location to view the details.
- Scroll to the bottom of the location's details and click on the Click here to edit this business
- You'll be sent a code to access your listing at the email you added the location with. Look for an email with those temporary credentials. (Note: You'll get fresh credentials each time you edit your location. You just need to remember the registration email.)
- Once you have the credentials and the instructions in the email, you can edit and save your locations new information.